NYSADA has provided dealers with market leading choices for medical coverage as well as options for other employee ben-efit plans including medical and high deductible plans to be offered effective January 1, 2020. These health benefit plans are underwritten by market leading health insurance companies throughout New York State. And most instances, they are able to insure dealers not only in New York State but for any insurable dealerships and entities outside New York, as well.
Through its endorsed partner, Rose & Kiernan, NYSADA is able to provide a comprehensive online platform for employees to enroll, navigate to their benefits through available health insurance providers as well as providing easy and smooth administrative support for dealers!
If you are enrolled in a different health insurance program, and want to be sure that you are getting the best possi-ble selection and cost available, now is the time to start the process of getting a quote. Just a few minutes of your time could result in savings to you and your employees.
Program Features Include But Not Limited :
- Plans Are Designed and Underwritten by market recognized major health insurance companies
- Provides flexibility To Insure Dealers In New York State, and in all States
- Large Dealer Group Experience Rating Done
- Quarterly Rates Available in 2020 (Enroll at Any Time For 1 Year)
- Choice Dental Plans
- Voluntary/Worksite Benefits
- Voluntary Vision
- All health plans are Health Care Reform compliant
-ONLINE PLATFORM FOR ENROLLMENT AND PLAN ADMINISTRATION & COMPLIANCE
For more information please contact NYSADA and speak with either GIT's Insurance Director, Jeff Scardino at (518) 463-1148 ext. 321 or by email: jeff@NYSADA.com.